Sunday, March 23, 2014

Memorable Video Game deaths...

This is one area I have a lot of experience in.

Dying in all sorts of ways in games.

Whether it's due to running into a Goomba or a Koopa in one of the Mario games, or getting impaled onto spikes in Little Big Planet Vita and every thing in between.

I do my best to try to avoid dying in a game... but it seems to follow me, no matter what I do XD.

One of the funniest deaths I've experienced in game was in a Mario game. I was playing as Fire Mario and I slid right off of the cliff. Was frustrated by it, but all in all... at least I still had more lives.

Another good one was when I got smashed by a giant/titan in God of War: Chains of Olympus... I had to push a giant log back onto him. But I wasn't fast enough, and he squashed me to death.

Other memories:

When I squashed by a ceiling full of spikes in Prince of Persia (Game Boy). Boy was that one painful...

Two Words: Angry Sun (SMB 3). One vindictive little so and so. And it sucked whenever he hit Mario or Luigi.

Same goes with Lakitu and his Spinys. Hated those with a passion.

Add in Bullet Bills, and you got one FUN time! There's nothing like getting hit by one of those! XD

Also, I accidentally jumped into a blanket of poisonous fog in Little Big Planet Vita. Boy did I feel like an idiot with that one...

So many fun video game deaths over the years...

How about all of you? What are some of the memorable ones you've been through?

No comments:

Post a Comment